PREPERATION TIME: 30 min
COOKING TIME: 10 min
- 1 Pack/Cup of Rewynd Black Pepper peanuts
- 200 gm dark chocolate
- 2 nos Silicone chocolate mould bar shaped
- In a microwable round glass bowl put chunks or chopped dark chocolate.
- Place it at medium heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir using a spatula and again put it into the microwave for 30 seconds at medium heat, repeat the stirring and the heating process one more time, your chocolate has now melted.
- Now temper it stirring it in the bowl and then pour over the chocolate bar shaped silicone mould.
- Put in a generous amount of Rewynd Black Pepper peanuts. Place it in a refrigerator for 20 minutes or in an air conditioned room for 30-45 mins.
- Once the chocolate firms up de mould and eat.
Wrap in a golden chocolate paper before serving, you can also use different shaped moulds to make the chocolate.