Today it's time to learn a little more about peanuts . A food that you surely consume regularly as a snack or as an ingredient in a rich recipe.
Believe it or not, there are many myths that revolve around peanuts due to the amount of fat it contains. That makes us wonder if they are a good element to incorporate into our healthy diet.
Have you ever wondered where people who don't consume anything from animals get protein from?
Well, peanuts and walnuts are a source of protein and being oleaginous, they contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that are healthier for the body because they lack cholesterol unlike saturated ones, which are precisely provided by animals.
HESE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF PEANUTS
- Peanuts provide folic acid, so it can be a good snack for pregnant women or those who are looking to get pregnant. This substance prevents the baby from developing in a healthy way and avoids the risk of defects.
- It is an antioxidant and has a high content of vitamin E, which protects and cares for the appearance of the skin, delaying the signs of aging and preventing various diseases.
- Its consumption helps to balance the functioning of the liver and helps the pancreas to process sugar better.
- It increases the level of serotonin in the body, which prevents depression, in addition to improving the mood of people.
- It is a good companion if you are on a diet, since with a small portion, it can calm your anxiety to eat due to the feeling of fullness it causes. That is why it is an ideal snack!
- Being a food with high caloric content, it should be consumed in moderation. We suggest you eat natural peanuts to avoid adding fat and calories to your diet.